Friday, May 11, 2012

Queens College


   We visited Queens College, located in Flushing. We took the Train and the bus to get there. We Visited the Library. I liked the library because it was beautiful. I loved how it was laid out and everything. Before I visited Queens College, I didn't know that many famous people had attended this college. For example Fran Drescher. The Campus itself was gigantic. There were so many buildings to visit, we weren’t sure which place to go to first. I liked how the school was open, and welcoming. Inside the buildings there was so much light. The campus was beautiful. There was so much grass and trees. The average GPA  to get in to Queens College is 2.9 and the average SAT scores are a 510 in math and 470 in critical reading. They don’t really look at the writing, and you need at least and 80 in the math regents.

No comments:

Post a Comment