Friday, May 11, 2012



Yesterday our Rensizzle Group visited Queens College. We took the train and the bus. It took us an hour to get there.When we got there, we saw that the campus was enormous. We got a tour from an alum in our school named Raul. I found out that you have to get a 2.9 GPA, which isn't too bad. Another requirement is to get a 510 in Math, 475 in English in your SATS.The reason they assign this GPA is because they feel they should give you another chance to improve your grades. I found that great because other colleges usually have a high expectation for your GPA. Something that I didn't know was that famous people graduated from this college. Some famous people that graduated from Queens College are Jerry Seinfeld, Raymond Romano, and, etc. Most students study Philosophy, Antropology, Sociology, and, etc.  The buildings we visited was the Tower, The Library, Cafeteria, Science Building, Administration Office, College Now Office, and, etc. What I liked about the school is that you can travel easily and get your way around since it is in Queens. My father also went to this college, so it would be nice if his daughter went as well. The only thing that I didn't like were the insects in the fields. I had a mini allergic reaction. Overall, it was a great experience visiting Queens College.



No comments:

Post a Comment