Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lehman College


Lehman

Yesterday May 9th
1- Which school did you visit?
Lehman College

2- How did you travel to the school, what was it like?
The school had a big campus, larger than I expected for a CUNY. A lot of the buildings were tall and here was a lot of open green space.



3- What did you do at the school? For example, which buildings did you visit? what did you learn about the school that you did not know?
An Alum from class 09’ gave us a tour of the campus. We walked by every building on campus, we even went thru underground tunnels constructed for students when the weather gets ugly. I was surprised to see a daycare on campus, that tells a lot about the school. Lehman is probably trying o make going back to school easier for student-parents.


4- What do most students study at this school?
Students mostly study the sciences and early childhood. Enrique, an Alumi from my highschool is studying to be a Global teacher. He said that a lot of older people come back to college and get degrees.

5- What did you like most about the school?
I liked the school spirit, although it was a rainy day, there were still bake sales throughout campus and the students were raising money to fundraise for the upcoming AIDS walk.

6- What did you not like to this school?
I did not like the old building structures, when I arrived at the campus I was extremely disappointed because all of the buildings looked old, as if they had been standing for 100 years.

7- Would you apply to this school? Why would you? Why would you not?
I would probably not apply to this school because it doesn’t provide the major that I want to take up.

No comments:

Post a Comment