Friday, May 11, 2012



 May 10th in my rensizzle we went to Queens college. Originally the plan was to go St John's college, but there was a problem that occured with the bus, and the person that was supposed to give us a tour of the college. So we decided to go to Queens college. We took the 7 train on the Manhattan side because the flushing side was under construction. We got off at main street, and transfered to the Q25 bus. Once we got off the bus the college looked amazing. There was students walking around, and the campus was huge. Before we entered the building we saw the map, to see how big the school was, and all the buildings we were going to see.  There is the Delany hall, Kisssena, Klapper, and many other buildings. At Jefferson port we saw celebrities that had went to the school, such as Fran Drescher, Ray Romano, Jerry Steinfield, and more. One thing I noticed about the school that I did not know before was that you can have 2.9 GPA in the college. There are plenty of courses you can take at the school, but the best course is the Arts. Many students study art, medicine, Engineering, and many more. What I like most about the school is the campus. The campus is beautiful, its clean, there are trees, and lots of land space. Moreover there is a big library. I love the Library in this college, its really big, and has a lot of books. Also there is diversity which is something I really like in the school. I did not like how there was no fashion class, all they had was visual, not designing. I would apply to this school because there are many things I like about the school. Also they have good teachers, and many activities. But then again I would not apply to this school because of the lack of courses I want to take in college, such as fashion.Overall the college is amazing.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment