Friday, May 11, 2012

Lehman College.

We visited Lehman College, located in the bronx. We took a school bus there and took a train back. The campus was very open.  I liked that they had these tunnels underground to get from place to place when the weather is too rainy or snowy, i thought that was very useful. I really didn’t like that they didn’t have any dorms which means that I would have to travel every morning to get to school. We saw the library, Shuster Hall, Carman hall,and Davis Hall.. I learned that we should pay attention to what teachers are teaching us now because it can be helpful in the future. I don’t think that there is any one thing that the students their study because there are different majors to choose from. I don’t think i would apply to this college, it has great programs but i want to go to a college with dorms, I want to go to a college that has dorms because I want to get away from home, and also i don't want to have to travel everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment