Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Barnard College

      On Tuesday, we visited Barnard college. I found out that the school is looking for students who are eager to learn. Barnard wants students who have taken many advantages of activities set out for them. The people who review the applications also want students who can contribute to class with great ideas by participating, as well as students with good writing skills. If I apply to Barnard today, I think that I would have wasted my money, because I would not get admitted. The reason being so is because right now, I do not have the average GPA that Barnard is looking for. Furthermore, if I take the SAT, I would not receive the score that Barnard is looking for. Right now, I think that if I start improving my habits than I can have a chance to get into Barnard. I have to start reviewing my notes after school finishes, because I tend to forget new things I learn unless it is really interesting for me. In addition, I can improve my grades for each class by participating. Furthermore, when I am working with my homework that includes reading, I feel like I need to read it twice so that I can understand the reading. Also, I feel that I should try many activities that are outside school and not just inside school.


 The Milbank Hall is one of the oldest building in Barnard.

            

No comments:

Post a Comment