Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lehnman collge

  Today on May 9th we went to Lehman college. I had traveled to this college by a bus. The bus ride was pretty fun, except for me getting carsick. This college is the first college I can see myself in. I really like this college, its very big, and beautiful. When you first enter the school, there is trees, and you get to see how big the school is. In addition I love diversity, and diversity is what lehman college is. Lehman college has many buildings as well. 
  There is an old gymnasium and a new gymnasium. But in the old gymnasium people go there for school identifications. There is a lot of land space, which makes this college even more beautiful. The first class you take in this college is LEH100 which is a class where it introduces the college, tells you little background information. There is an health building, music building,library. There also is a place called the concert hall, where there is dances, arts, performances.
       This college is very competitive. There are baseball fields and tennis fields.Moreover there is an Carmen hall where there is sociology. Lehman college is a fantastic school, and I will consider it in the future. One thing I really like about the school is that it is very spacious, and that there is diversity. But one thing I do not like about the school is that it is not that clean.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment