Thursday, May 10, 2012



Yesterday our Rensizzle Group visited Lehman College.We took the school bus which took about 30 minutes.
What I loved when I first came in was the entrance. At Lehman we got a tour by an alumni at our school named Enrique. He was very friendly and showed my group and I around. We were told that Lehman used to be called Hunter Uptown and they connected with Hunter College. Lehman is a 4 year CUNY. They originally got their name from a president. Most students in Lehman study Healthcare, Psychology,  Anthropology, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, and, etc. They mostly study science. So, if you like science, this is the place for you to hit the books. The buildings that we visited were Leonard Lief Library, Concert Hall, Music Building, Art Gallery, Carmen and Davis Hall, The Underground Tunnels, Information Technology Center, and, etc. Something that I didn't know but, I learned was that when you have an exam, approximately you have to study for at least 3 hours per class.This means you really have to study hard for each class in order to get good grades on your exams. What I liked about the school was the rooms and the diversity. You feel comfortable because, there are different races. There was one room that made sounds when you walked. It is told that it calms you down. For me it calmed me down. Most people didn't like it but, I felt that it was cool. As for races, I saw about 5 or 6 different races.There was nothing that I disliked about the school. If I were to apply to this school I would. I feel like this is the only school that interested me more than the others we have visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment